The prosperity of sports betting at Betwinner depends on many factors including your knowledge of the sport, match and betting analysis and luck. However, there are some types of bets that can be considered more ‘passable’ for certain punters. Here are a few of those types of bets:
- Betting on the favourite: If you know that a certain team or athlete has a high chance of winning and you expect them to win, betting on the favourite may be a passable bet.
- Total Goals/Points Betting: In some sports, such as football or basketball, betting on the total number of goals/points in a match can be predictable, especially if the teams are known to be high or low in this regard.
- Betting on totals: Betting on totals (predicting the total number of goals/points in a match) can also be predictable, especially if you are familiar with the playing styles of the teams and the statistics of previous matches.
- Betting on the outcome of a match: Betting on the outcome of a match (win, draw or loss) can be passable if you have a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the teams or athletes.
- Tennis Handicap Betting: In tennis, handicap betting can be passable, especially if one player is significantly stronger than the other.
- First half betting: In football and other sports, first half betting can be predictable as it is based on the form of the teams at the start of the match.
- First goal/point betting: In some sports, betting on the first goal or first point can be predictable, especially if you know which players or teams have outstanding skills in this regard.
It is important to remember that betting on sports always involves risk, and there are no guaranteed ways to win. To increase the likelihood of successful bets, it is important to analyse, study statistics, keep up to date with news about teams and athletes, and take a sensible approach to bankroll management.